Jehovah or J-Hova?
– – – –
1. In the beginning was the word.
2. My balls and my word is all I have.
3. The ruler’s back.
4. Behold, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
5. I’m a beast.
6. Chef, guess what I cooked? We baked a lot of bread and kept it off the books.
7. He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them.
8. He who does not feel me is not real to me.
9. But whoever denies me before men, I will also deny him.
10. When kingdom come, you ready?
11. Let the trumpets blow.
12. If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?
13. Take the plank out of your own eye.
14. Get that dirt off your shoulder.
15. He without sin shall cast the first stone.
16. The number one cause of death is money.
17. The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil.
18. In time, I’ll take away your miseries and make them mine.
19. The punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
20. Lucifer, dawn of the morning, I’m going to chase you out of Earth.
21. The meek shall inherit the earth.
Click here for the answers.